Attar---discovering your scent language.

"Memoir Woman" by Amouage. Scent: mandarin, cardamom, absinthe, pink pepper, clove, rose, jasmine, frankinsence, stryax, oakmoss, castoreum, leather, labdanum, fenugreek, and musk."Ange ou Demon" by Givenchy. Scent: white thyme, mandarin, lilly, orchid, vanilla, oakwood, and tonka bean."Miss Dior Cherie" Eau de parfum by Dior: My husband's absolute favourite perfume for me to wear. Scent: mandarin, egyptian jasmine and pathcouli. "Canali Men" by Canali is my absolute favourite scent for my husband to wear. Scent: Nutmeg, pineapple, apple, cardamom, jasmine, orange blossom, violet, leather, oak musk, sandalwood, and amber. "L" by Lolita Lempicka: bergamont, orange, everlasting flower, musk, cinnamon, and finally vanilla, tonka bean, and mysore finish off this scent that I personally crave for daywear.

Examining all of the above, I can see which scents I adore consistantly: vanilla, tonka bean, jasmine, orange, and something musky like a patchouli, sandalwood, ect. This helps in determining whether or not I will like a perfume before I even sample it. Arabs love attar {attar is perfume} and if you will notice here, almost everyone smells delicious, even homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment