OPNO needs a job

OPNO needs a job. This may sound a little desperate but if you are looking to hire I am someone sitting here with fairly decent English and correspondance skills, I can obviously turn on a computer and oh so much more than that. If you hire me, I promise, I will use spell check. Being a stay-at-home housewife really doesn't suit me so if you are looking to hire someone let me know about your job requirements. And of course benefits. I may be the person you are looking for.

Since I actually DID get the perfect job offer once through this blog, but missed out on it due to the fact that I was having a baby at the time, who knows what this post will bring about right;)?

Networking through a blog. Can't decide what kind of impression that gives.

No comments:

Post a Comment