Boutique Muscat: stocks local designers

Since I don't have time for a content post, I really want to let the girls who don't know about "Boutique Muscat" know about this fabulous MQ shop that stocks local designers.

(968) 246 999 48
Way 2120 Villa 1099 Al Bashayer Street, Madinat Sultan Qaboos
 I have been wanting one of these cute clutches for a while now, priced 45.00 OMR.
 The shoes are 38.00 OMR if I remember correctly (don't quote me):
 I am also in love with this Gulf Style Embroidery tunic top:
I know alot of girls were wondering where to find cute Arabic jewelry and they have a few cute designs (I want those earrings).
 The little sweet trays stole my heart (and they have finjan and qahwa sets as well):
Now I don't wear my Moroccan takchita too much anymore since the superstitious folks in husband's village think all Moroccan women have the ability to cast love spells on men [and they already think it's odd enough that he'd marry Westerner me;)] but these belts would be cute with some of the djellaba I have already that don't have matching belts sets (or even a regular long t-shirt).
 Rings, rings, rings, I couldn't choose a favourite:
 To see what's going on visit their facebook page:
 http://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=113829158652098#!/BoutiqueMuscat

No comments:

Post a Comment