Selling Burqas Online: crystal burqas from Oman

Silver "Pearl-Drop" Crystal Burqa. ***Priced 20.000 Omani rials/ 52.00 USD***
There was someone who asked me about buying some crystalized burqas from Oman a while ago?

I didn't find any sellers who ship but I guess I could pick up one for you if you Western-unioned me the cost of it and the shipping so let me know if you'd want to do that?

I've posted some photos with their prices in Omani rials (and what that PROBABLY is in US dollars). I will look at the exhibitions for more style options when I can but those are limited.

Gold "Pearl-Drop" Crystal Burqa. ***Priced 20.000 Omani rials/ 52.00 USD***

Silver "water-fall" Crystal Burqa. ***Priced 25.000 Omani rials/65.00 USD***

Gold "waterfall" Crystal Burqa. ***Priced 25.000 Omani rials/65.00 USD***
Shipping totally depends on where you want it shipped to so please let me know if you are serrious about getting one. You can just leave your country and email in the comments box and I'll contact you. Don't worry. I won't post anyone's emails or addresses ect. .

***I'll try to talk some of the Omani designers into letting me photograph the couture burqas from their collections (like the Al Aseel one I wore for my wedding) but they usually don't like that due to other tailor shops being to copy their designs then.

No comments:

Post a Comment