Wherever you go... go with all your heart.

Salaam and bonjour and goodmorning, I have to apologize for not uploading any of the OPNO girl's posts sent to my inbox. Lately other projects have been on my plate, and I'd like to have a chance to do everything but time has afforded its constraints.

I just want to share one thought before I have time to resume posting, and this is for expats and natives alike, it is the statement of Confusious who said, "wherever you go, go with all your heart."

I don't think there is any point to life if one does not take the good and the bad and make the most of whatever oppurtunities or even limits are set on one's doorstep.

It is a bitter waste to be an expat in Oman and not see the nature, the culture of the people (both good and bad) and enjoy the freedom inherent of being an expat to take and leave whatever of it one would will. And if one is a native in a country or land, what waste is it, not to experience all that is there where you are.

Whereever you are, whoever you are, go with all your heart, eyes and mind and wide open.


This is written, to commemorate the anniversary of when I boarded a plane with all I could fit of my life far-and-away in one suitcase. I am content, because I went with all of my heart, and the reward of that has been, the earth is not a cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment