Muscat Properties: Khuwair Modern, more eye candy.

I have recently been doing a bit of property-hunting. Stay tuned for the results of that +some of my own interior design adventures. And while those who know me know I am absolutely not a modernist, I couldn't help but imagining one glamourous young woman renting this semi-furnished modern Khuwair flat pictured above. Wouldn't take much to make it over-the-top glamorous. Some black and white framed art (photographs for sure). A white sculpture [but that peacock is prettyyyyyy awesome although not modern or minimal in the least bit] on the console...
Simple and streamlined crystal and silver finishings bedside.
...a pair of Jimmy Choos kicked off beside the bed.
Not my personal style but maybe you would like to live here:)

No comments:

Post a Comment