Inside Princesses' Kitchen: Chocolate Stawberry 'Carrots'

I totally love this idea. IF I celebrated Easter (which I don't, and no Muslim should) I'd totally make these this weekend.



But what I DO love about Easter? I buy all the on sale chocolate and make special treats, like fudge and chocolate covered strawberries. These would be such cute dessert for a tea party: strawberry chocolate carrots.


What you need is chocolate, strawberries, and food colouring. Use red and yellow to make orange, and blue for blue Robin eggs (what a cute place card holder a nest full of chocolate Robin's eggs would be, oui?).


Melt the white chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds or on a double boiler on the stove top. Colour the chocolate with food colouring and then dip the stawberries in with sticks as pictured in photo three and stick the stick in foam to harden. Once cool, decorative ridges can be painted on the carrot strawberries by dragging the stick across the chocolate strawberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment