Things to do to stay cool this summer: Diving in Oman

My father taught me how to snorkel when I has in kindergarten (primary). He has a passion for undersea life and this is one of the things that I am trying to use as leverage for him to come visit me here, because Oman's coastline have a wide variety of marine life, and are unspoilt as of yet (inshaAllah it stays that way). I don't have my scuba lisence, I only snorkel, and there is still so much so to see!If you don't have a Scuba lisence there are sooooooooo many (not very expensive compared to other places in the world) places in Oman to get yours, such as the Oman Dive Center just past Qantab beach in Muscat, Al Sawadi has a dive school I believe, and I head near the wave there is something for beginners. And Khasab has a world class school in Musandam Region (and I've heard the diving there is extroidinary). There's alot you are missing. For example, in Oman I swam with sharks. And so many beautiful fish types. Pretty cool story to tell my friends back home-out-of-Oman for sure. Don't let my shark story scare you. The sharks were not interested in me at all. And Oman has beautiful whale sharks;)

No comments:

Post a Comment