THINGS TO SEE OUTSIDE BUT CLOSE TO OMAN: Sharq Village Spa in Qatar

I kind of have to leave Oman this summer to renew the passport of my home country, but I have been thinking of visiting another Gulf state country and doing it through the Embassy. I am thinking about Qatar because of the Sharq Village Resort and Spa hotel (pictured above). I'd do UAE but I always have trouble there, KSA, but I figure the ineptitude of the government getting things done might be a bit much for me, I was going for Bahrain but the troubles there make me resist, and honestly, I know NOTHING about Kuwait. I have never had a conversation with a Kuwaiti in my life. People from Qatar have always been really nice to me, and I like Shiekha Moza's clothes. Not much to go on, I know, but I don't really want to stray too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment