Summer Loves + Masafi Flavoured Water

It is officially summer in Oman (though we could say that almost all year but this year feels hotter than last year already). I have to have my hair wet to sit outside and feel comfy, and I can only walk barefoot in the shade. I want to give the neighborhood kids super-soaker waterguns and tell them to shoot me, lol. I don't have a pool at my house (alot of friends do on their farms but for us Muslim women it is a hassle to schedule when to kick all the family men out and all for a swim party ect.). I have thought about buying one of those kiddie blow up plastic pools to sit in in the courtyard of my walled yard and just lounge about. But my cats would probably claw holes in it. So while I debate that purchase, I have one other summer love that I have no guilt on splurging on.... Masafi flavoured water. Especially peach. Mmmmmmmm yum. And sooooooo cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment