My favourite fashion blogs that don't involve abayas from the MiddleEast


1.) www.theoverdressed.com because you can tell from the photos can't you?
 
 2.) www.butterhotshoes.com because sometimes her style is so feminine, and of course, because of the hair.
3.) www.hunoofsworld.blogspot.com because these two girls, Hunoof and her friend, Shatha, are unbelievably daring...but it works.
4.) www.mademoiselle-shosho.blogspot.com because I love how she accessorizes (and even though her blog hates me and won't allow me to follow or comment from my home computer) and even though I hate Moschino belts and everyone is wearing them she somehow makes me think it at least looks good on her.

I have alot more abaya fashion blogs I follow but these are my favourite under-abaya inspiration pages. Do you recommend any others from the GCC region for me to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment