Making my office a little more 'chic'

Sitting in my office, since work is such a large part of my life, I am wondering if there is any way to make THIS part of my day, well, more glamorous?

I make check lists for everything. I carry around a little day-timer, old school, and check off lists in order to get things done.

I have a list for projects, a list for chores, a list for personal time, a list for things people I know are supposed to do but probably won't in order to remind them...

So why not a list for a little office chic?

1.) Dress well. DAS collection with Gucci and ballet flats? That would totally do it for me...

2.) Have lunch. And I mean, something enjoyable. Usually I just buy from the vender at lunch. Bad croissant sandwich with tandoori chicken and microwaved lettuce? That's not gonna cut it. Guess I better make a list under chores to do something about this.

3.) Invest in stylish stationary. I have for my home office but work, no. Up next, a chic daytimer for 2014, and some personalized note cards, and better files.

4.) Make coffee and tea enjoyable. A chic mug, a cupboard stashed with cookies and chocolates.

5.) Slap on some nailpolish. It will cheer my fingers up as they get sore from typing.

6.) Scented candles and chic trays to organize the desk. I pile stuff usually into 'I need it now', 'I need it later' and 'might need it one day piles'. Those should at least look like they are three seperate impossible messes to outsiders, yes?

7.) Find something enjoyable to do on thos elong moments on hold on the phone. Besides giving myself a manicure and making lists or blogging on this here blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment