WHAT'S GOING ON IN MUSCAT for December 2013

EVENT: WGO's Crystal Ball, Black Tie event. For a girl like me who used to be known to rock a ballgown twice a season, this is the place to be if I weren't married to the most jealous and silly Omani man ever;). For tickets contact the WGO ladies http://www.womensguildoman.com/. National dress and abayas are still welcome.
WHERE: Shangril-la Bar Al Jissah Resort and Spa
WHEN: Tomorrow, Friday December 6th at 7pm
EVENT: Home show, featuring real estate and some design elements
WHERE: Oman International Exhibition Center, near the Golden Tulip in Seeb
WHEN: Dec. 9-11
And if you happen to celebrate Christmas, which no one I know that well in Oman actually DOES, then you might want to check out the Christmas round-up on Muscat Muttering's blog http://www.muscatmutterings.com/2013/12/christmas-nye-events-roundup-in-oman.html. I particularily love Russian dance, although I probably won't go to that at the Opera House, but y'know.

P.S. Susan Al Shahri please post your "how to make gingerbread" in Oman recipe. Because mine never works out and I can never find the ingredients. I will be forever grateful.

Gingerbread is my favourite cookie.... Even above the macaron.

No comments:

Post a Comment