OOTD+under my abaya: pool party

I fell in love with the bright, childish print of this silk romper by Autograph (12 OMR). But where would I wear it I wondered? Never mind that, I told myself. Buy what you love, so no regrets when you have an event, and you find it's sold out. The good thing about abaya is, you can wear a romper to work and no one will find it inappropriate, so all's well.
Now, I am going to a pool party, so I styled it for that. I am going to wear my most impressive designer shoes, because I know the other girls attending will. I know red velvet isn't really "pool party" to anyone else, but they pick up the colours in the romper's print, and I also have a velvet purse that does the same. If you can't match colour, match texture. Shoes are by Michael Kors, old, so I don't remember the price, the purse is Susen, and was 8 OMR I believe, but is now on sale for 6 OMR;). BTW, Michael Kors makes the comfiest high heeled sandals you will ever find, beyond Jimmy Choo, so if you can't afford Choo, go Kors.
I will probably just style my hair in a high pony in case I do decide to swim, and I might take off my enormously tacky bracelet as soon as I do my abaya (but the colours matched the purse and shoes so I thought why not toss it in there). And as for a manicure, maybe I will, maybe I won't.... I am not feeling the whole put it on take it off thing, I usually do, when it comes to prayer times, but I also threw it in, because I was thinking about nailpolish...
And OPNO-girl-on-the-go beauty tip, if you do believe you have to remove nailpolish to pray like I do, are exceedingly high maitenance and have no trouble re-doing your mani-pedi 4 times a day, then you should totally buy these padded nailpolish remover cases, pictured below, to carry in your purse (.800 baiza, max):

No comments:

Post a Comment