Modest Fashion/Ramadan/Eid Caftans: Valentino Resort 2014

While Valentino is usually out of my price range if I am not buying vintage, the Resort 2014 collection did hold some pretty modest pieces, or pieces that could be worn as hijab with a little tweaking, such as pants underneath of the piece that is too short, or or a long, elgantly draped scarf over a bust that is too tight, or something worn underneath the piece that is see-through.

The collection is based on Mexican folk-tales, and as trips down to Southern California and Mexico were part of my up-bringing, I really enjoyed the collection. Strolling around the Spanish architecture and gardens in San Diego or a boat trip out to La Joya? Steamy nights climbing pyramids in jungles, or roasting in Cancun?: I can at least fanatasize when I see this collection;)

No comments:

Post a Comment