My last weekend, in photos: renting a farm in Oman for privacy

I spent this last weekend relaxing in cool shade and privacy, wearing sparkling caftans, and not having to wear a headscarf at anytime of day except for prayer times. I swam in the morning, and I swam at night. My daughter and I swung on swings, and picked dates and flowers. In short, we rented a farm, which totally made my Ramadan a really special experience, since the days before this last weekend were so hectic. I will let the pictures speak for themselves. I hope they make you feel as relaxed as the actual experience enamoured me to feel.
kid's swimming pool, which made me feel safe as a parent
Luban/frankinsence tree
My daughter's farm style: she dressed herself
There actually are more photos but I will add them when I get the information for contacting this particular farm's owner. The reservation was not made through myself, although the cost was 120 OMR to rent from 8pm until the following day.

No comments:

Post a Comment