Baby, it's cold outside!---sweater weather in Muscat---at least for OPNO

You know, most clothing in Oman is overpriced. It is the American price [ex. 10.00 USD---equivelent to like, 4 rial something?] changed to rials. 10.000 OMR is a lot compared to 10 USD flat. But there is one thing to be thankful for.... winter clothing is ALWAYS on sale in Muscat.

Back in Canada, there was never a sweater or coat or capelet left in my size this time of year... but in Muscat I have my pick. And on sale. Which is... awesome.
Yes, I am wearing a sweater in December in Muscat. I am freezing. With the ACs and all, I need it.
The sarcastic, are you really Canadian, I encounter from Omanis, and amused glances from expats, can be brushed aside as I and another fellow Canadian---who has for almost as long as myself, been situated here in the MiddleEast---debate whether fingerless gloves are superior to a piping hot mug for increased typing skills, now that Oman's winter has set in. I suppose, if one is not quite as aclimatized as us too, there's always ski dubai, and funzone skating in Qurum, and vacations elsewhere (Switzerland seems quite popular with Omanis this year) to take advantage of winter sweater sales in Oman.

1 comment:

Isabella Lucas said...

My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542

He is also able to cast spell like 1: Lottery 2: Conceive 3: Breakup 4: Divorce 5: Cure for all kinds of diseases and viruses.

Post a Comment