Khaleeji Designer Abaya Brands: Hessah

Studs I could probably actually wear.
Love the detail of the beading at the neck here.
Something very "Coco" Chanel about this one. I wonder what, hmmm?
I honestly find Hessah's designs have a fairy-tale quality about them. There is something fantasy and sugary sweet mixed with something gruesome. For the grown-up little girl who knows that there's a little bit of the "Princess" AND the "Wicked Queen" in every woman;) :XD

About HESSEH: Hessa Al Obaidli is an Emirati designer, who started her Abaya fashion business in 2008 by working from home and making orders for just her relatives and close friends. "I realized that wherever I go, women would constantly ask me where I made my Abaya." says Hessa. Therefore, with support from friends and family, she finally decided to expand her business and take it to the next level so as to meet the needs of all stylish women who are looking for unique and sophisticated abaya designs. "I chose HESSEH as a brand name and fashion label for my business, because firstly it refers to my name with an artistic touch, and secondly it describes my Abaya designs that are stunning, creative and completely different." says Hessa.


Available at:

Grafika boutique, Al Wahda Mall, Abu Dhabi, Tel: +97124437111

For online orders visit www.3abaya.com


For any further inquires please contact us at:
Tel: 00971505932309
BBM: 272E06A4

Follow us on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/HESSEH_Couture
https://twitter.com/Hessa_AlObaidlyhttp://www.facebook.com/#!/hesseh.abayahautecouture

A safe classic in a flowy cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment