Khaleeji Designer Abaya Brands: Roselle 2012


Elegent femininty for the 2012 Roselle collection


The one that you know I would wear.
My pick for what Latifa al Shamsi will buy;)... and I'd definately dream of having somewhere soft and romantic to wear it of to, to warrant the purchase.


A classic style that will never go out of style. I'd pair it with a red lace embellished shayla to attend the bull ring in Barka;) jjkn.

Now, I haven't always been a Roselle fan. But these photographs and abayas are just so stunning and feminine that I have been turned.
{Photos courtesy of Latifa al Shamsi and Roselle}
Twitter: @RoselleCouture
To order email: info@rosellecouture.com
Or call: +971 50 400 0541
Boutiques:Ush Boutique/+971 4 344 2202
Candella Boutique/+971 4 342 1961

No comments:

Post a Comment